Performance Specialist Danske Bank Asset Management
Are you our new Performance Specialist?
You will join Investment Performance Analysis, a team based in Investment Risk & Implementation department, which in turn forms part of Danske Bank Asset Management. Our team is primarily responsible for calculating performance measurement for all our customers in Assets Management and GIPS verification. The team is an integrated part of showing value creation to our customers.
Your colleagues all have an academic background in economics or finance. We work in an informal atmosphere with lots of room for witty banter along with the occasional game of foosball during our breaks. The team is continually committed to lifting its professional standards while at the same time delivering a high quality output to our business partners and external customers.
As Performance Specialist your role and responsibilities will include:
- Operation and development of performance measurement, primarily in our portfolio management system, SimCorp Dimension.
- Operation and development of our GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards)
- Operation and development of our value creation analyses for our customers
- Operation and development of Asset Management's KPIs (keep performance indicator)
- Participation in cross-organizational projects, both locally and in our international entities in the Nordic region
- Preferably you have experience with SimCorp Dimension performance module, alternative general experience with SimCorp Dimension.
- Familiarity with programming in SAS and SQL quires is a plus.
- Experience and interest from working with performance measurement.
- Familiarity with GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards) is a plus
- Super skills in Excel is a plus
- English skills are a requirement
- Analytical skills
On a more personal level you:
- Have a professional curiosity
- Are able to use gained knowledge from other investment related functions in the daily work
- Have positive attitude and the will to lend an extra helping hand during busy times
- Are pro-active
What can we offer?
- You will becom a part of one of the leading Nordic Asset Manager
- You will strengthen your professional skills
- You will have the freedom to affect your work in our team
Om virksomheden/About the Company
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.
Vil du høre mere/Apply
If you have any questions, please contact Gabriele Recke, Capacent, at email@example.com or
+ 45 24 48 7 999.
Application: Send updated CV to Gabriele Recke at firstname.lastname@example.org