Do you have a degree in finance? Do you have flair for financial modelling and business analysis – and do you dream of becoming part of a professionally strong environment with focus on data driven decisions? Then you may be the perfect fit for the role as Investment Analyst at Intrum Justitia.
As Investment Analyst at Intrum Justitia, you will become part of a highly skilled professional environment with great development opportunities – both locally and internationally. We have a flat organisation with room for differences, meaning that responsibility and influence will follow your personal development.
You will be part of a young and ambitious Business Control team and have 5 committed colleagues. The team supports all areas of the company by providing business insights, analysis and investments calculations. We will make sure, that you get introduction, training and guidance. However, we expect that you will quickly gain responsibilities of your own and can work independent.
Your job will cover both prospect analysis of new investments opportunities and monitoring, evaluation and optimisation of the performance on existing portfolios. We are highly data driven and you will be making business critical analysis on large data sets and present your results to senior management on a daily basis. It is also important that you can interact with people and have a good understanding off the business. Furthermore it is important that you have analytical skills and can communicate your results in plain language, but even more important that you thrive in an everyday filled with varied analytical tasks, honest feedback and over-the-desk office humour.
Business Control is part of our Finance Department, which currently consist of 18 employees. You will report directly to our Business Control Manager
- Valuation of non-performing debt portfolios
- Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of non-performing debt portfolios
- Monthly reporting of financial key figures to group management
- Preparation and presentation of decision proposals to senior management
- Ad hoc analysis of operational performance and business case preparation of investment opportunities
- Monitoring and optimization of operational performance (e.g. credit scoring)
A young, informal and enjoyable atmosphere, challenging tasks and highly specialised colleagues. We have a value based culture and a management style based on trust. We value personal and professional development highly. We enjoy a pleasant and light open office environment at the heart of Valby, close to public transport and right in the middle of Spinderiet, where shopping facilities are plentiful.
In addition, we offer:
- a great salary
- a great pensions plan
- flexible benefits and health insurance
- a healthy lunch/fruit
- breakfast every Friday
- a staff social club with social events and parties
You will have duty of confidentially. You will need to have a clean criminal record and healthy private financials.
We are looking for a newly graduated in economics (cand.merc.fir, cand. oecon, cand.polit, HD or something similar) with focus on finance. In the evaluation of applications, we will be looking for a candidate who:
- has strong analytical capabilities
- can structure, understand and communicate large data sets, i.e. who can break down complex matters into understandable elements well-suited to support data driven decisions
- can carry out cash flow analysis
- can build numerical models and understands the inherent model and parameter uncertainties
- has flair for Excel
- has a sound, holistic business sense
- thrives with varied, changeable tasks and deadlines on a daily basis
- communicates at ease at all levels of the organisation
- speaks and writes English fluently
We appreciate each other and welcome a colleague, who is open minded, shows good spirit and cares for its team members. It will be an advantage – but not a requirement – if you speak some Danish and are familiar with SQL or a similar programming language.
Intrum Justitia A/S is part of a publicly owned Swedish large cap company. As the leading supplier of credit management solutions in Denmark and in Europe, we have 3,800 talented colleagues and operate in 22 European countries. Through our network of agencies, we facilitate financial solutions to most of the leading companies in 180 countries across the world. The Danish office is located in Spinderiet in Valby where approximately 170 employees work. We assist some of the largest private and publicly owned companies in Denmark by improving liquidity through intelligent credit management solutions. Right now we are looking for a Junior Investment Analyst to support the continuous growth within purchased debt.